MR GRADE BLOCK BOARD, (IS 1659: 2004)
Margo Gurjan Core & Pine Wood Moisture Resistant MR Grade Block Board is manufactured using moisture-resistant adhesives that make the block board waterproof. Its battens are coated with Phenol Formaldehyde resin under high pressure & temperature. Block Boards are calibrated by using a wide belt sander to get equal thickness and smoothness.
MR grade block boards are also called interior grade blackboards. They are used for
- Shelving such as long book shelves, worktops as heavier structure.
- Furniture making such as table, bench, bed etc.
- Window, door shutter, flush door.
- Making wall furniture, wall panels, partition, ceiling
- 7 layer board
- 100% full core with a smooth surface is used
- Single frame without any joint
- No gap inside the board
- Do not delaminate or swell
- Ripsaw cut wooden battens for equal size and thickness
- Dimensionally stable with anti-warp properties
- Excellent screw and nail holding strength
- Termites and borer resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Kiln seasoned batten and frames
- Fortified resin is used for better bonding
SIZE (IN FEET)
8×4, 7×4, 6×4, 8×3, 6×3
THICKNESS (IN MM)