MARGO FIRE RETARDANT PLYWOOD (IS 5509: 2010)
Margo manufactures Fire Retardant Plywood which is impregnated with special fire retardant chemicals that gives the product a minimum of 30 minutes in flammability level. This treatment gives flame-retardant properties throughout the board. Prior to the final assembly of the plywood panel, each individual layer of core veneer is treated for fire resistance. Its slow burning property decreased the tendency of the fire to spread over the surface of plywood.
Fire retardant-treated (FRT) rated plywood panels are distinguished for their special properties: lightweight, quality surfaces, easy workability and easy-to-transport.
Margo Fire Rated Plywood is adapted by an innovative treatment that provides the panel´s core with excellent durability, boiling water proof, perfect for variant climatic conditions.
Margo Fire retardant Plywood is thus the ideal choice in places likes theatres or malls where fire risk needs to be reduced. The hardwood panels have undergone vacuum-cum-pressure impregnation which creates a protective layer in case of a fire. However being fire retardant is not the only unique property, it also resists wood destroying elements like fungi, termites and borers.
- Smooth face/back for painting
- Perfect for veneer and HPL lamination
- Termite, borer and fungus resistant
- Resistant to ignition, spread and permeability of fire
- Low flammability and lesser smoke generation
- Higher flame penetration time
- Lightweight veneer core panels
- Non-hygroscopic: Does not corrode
- Permits overlaying, lamination or painting
- Can be machine cut with ordinary tools
- Room and wall lining
- Vehicle bodies/interiors
- Exhibition stalls
- Boiler houses
- Railway coaches
- Partition panelling
- Office cubicles
- Public food stalls
SIZE (IN FEET)
8×4, 7×4, 6×4, 8×3, 7×3, 6×3
THICKNESS (IN MM)
3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 15, 19, 22, 25