BWP GRADE BLOCK BOARD, (IS 1659: 2004)
BWP grade block boards are made using resins that have high resistance to boiling water.
It is bonded using phenol-formaldehyde resin. It does not twist in woodworking, is weatherproof and micro organism resistant. It is ideal for making furniture, cupboards, shelves, and partitions. The frames for block boards are readied using unique Zero Gap Technology, making them a real value for money offering.
BWP Bock boards are also called exterior grade blackboards. They are used where they are likely to get exposed to high humidity and for external uses.
- Prefabricated houses
- Railway coaches
- Bus bodies
- 7 layer board
- 100% full core with a smooth surface is used
- Single frame without any joint
- No gap inside the board
- Do not delaminate or swell
- Ripsaw cut wooden battens for equal size and thickness
- Dimensionally stable with anti-warp properties
- Excellent screw and nail holding strength
- Termites and borer resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Kiln seasoned batten and frames
- Fortified resin is used for better bonding
SIZE (IN FEET)
8×4, 7×4, 6×4, 8×3, 6×3
THICKNESS (IN MM)